Everything you need and nothing you don't.
Every part of your website design should be carefully designed to help your customers learn all about what makes you the best at what you do – and then act on it.
I loved working with Jennifer on creating a site that truly showcases her beautiful photography! My goal was to keep the design elements minimal, professional, and just a touch of feminine. Special features include:
- Parallax Images
- Beautiful Typography
- Ability to Purchase Image Files
If you have any kind of photography needs – professional or personal, give Jennifer a shout!
Zach is one of the most talented person I know… and he just so happens to be my husband. If you need someone to come in a lead worship, run audio, mix an album, speak to students, or help you develop an excellent team, he’s your guy.
He had a pretty specific idea of what he wanted his website to look like, so I took it and ran with it. Notable features include:
- Animated Title/Header Transition
- Parallax Image Scrolling
- Video in Modal Popup
Tripp’s site already had a solid foundation of content and design (it was the design that Zach wanted his site modeled after). It just needed more robust organization and strategic presentation of the existing content to take it to the next level, and lay the foundation for future Search Engine Optimization Efforts. His project included:
- Creation of additional pages for a more organized site architecture
- Convert existing pages to PageBuilder layouts for easy updates
- Creating a standardized page template flexible enough to accommodate all kinds of content
- Bigger, Bolder Typography for the headlines as a differentiating design element